WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheBigShoulder - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheBigShoulder > Topics

Subject: self confidence
Replies: 8 Views: 915

far2wild 9.06.08 - 04:26pm
how do you seriously rate your self confidence and how much of a roll does it affect your life? *

beezer 12.06.08 - 05:43pm
Ambiguous.. Self confidence within myself? Confidence around strangers? Self confidence as in arrogance or simply out going? There's a fine line.. *

3cutipi3 4.07.08 - 07:37am
Sadly i seem to have none and as soon as i start building some up i attract ppl who wud rather break it down again.. Although strength lies within oneself the decisions we make may seem cloudy at times... *

far2wild 4.07.08 - 11:02pm
i'm talking about the whole thing beezer. referring to the whole person. the part of you that the world sees. the part of you that makes the final decision. the part of you that if in its completeness can turn anything around to suit you on the condition that you have that power. yes self confidence is the secret in whole. the part of you that if you believe in yourself utterly and completely you have the most powerful weapon you will ever encounter. the part of a person that can walk into a room and control it by the way you believe in yourself. *

far2wild 4.07.08 - 11:11pm
dear 3cutipie3. you need to kick the the minute you look at it in the face. the very second you feel it creeping up on you loose it. i have read your blogs and see your power in creative thought. your ability to put your words thru as the emotions step over you. step up tell it to get the hell out and start believing in the power you hold deep within you. dig deep. feel it. know what it needs to feed it and eat like a hungry lion! that which steps in for your kill take your mind to how an animal would safe guard what is theirs. i know it sounds ruthless and is not who you are but till such time as you grow and nurture and look after you, you will not understand the need to survive. we all want to be happy. we all want the clouds with the silver lining but in truth it doesn't exist unless we forcefully create it. doesn't matter what the world sees you as but how you see the world. *

tigerdol 11.07.08 - 08:11am
Hi u have to have confidence in ur self before u can do anything : i have alot of self confidence. Thanks Bwanwynn *

3cutipi3 24.07.08 - 09:42am
Thanks... Those words are very compelling and true... It has taken almost 30 years but knowledge is finally within my grasp as true to the leo that i am i plan on kicking big time... I have come to realise that others need to break you to build themselves up... Need to take from you everything you hold dear... And strangely we are the only ones who can give anyone the power to take anything from us... Be it a person or a piece of ourselves... Being ruthless as far as self preservation is concerned is the only way to remain true to yourself... *

bbl42 29.11.08 - 09:45pm
my self confidence is zero! my lady says she loves me & i know she does but yet when i see her talking to a man that voice in my head goes here we go he's better than you wave bye to her! *

bbl42 7.04.09 - 12:58am
i can however confidently say i don't judge anyone & that i am the least selfish may man alive! *

* TheBigShoulder Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheBigShoulder

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search